Help and Support
ePatterns Online Store Help
If you are new to ePatterns.com, following are a few simple steps to get your started.
- Create an account in the store. Click the Sign In button on the upper right menu and then click Register.
- A Pattern Viewer is required to design, edit, and print your ePatterns. Upon your FIRST purchase, add the FREE pattern viewer to your cart.
- Browse our online pattern catalog to shop for patterns. Click on the More Info button for each style to see pertinent details including price, style views, settings, and fabric information.
- Complete your purchase using our secure check out process. (We never store your credit card details.)
- Download the setup file for your Pattern Viewer. The download button will be visible on the Order Status page for your account. Click the Order button on the upper right menu to go to the Order Status page for your account.
- Install your Pattern Viewer and activate it using the Product Key. Your Product Key will be posted on the Order Details page and sent to you in an order confirmation email.
- Upon activation, your Pattern Viewer will connect with our server and automatically download your patterns.
- Now you are ready to See It Today / Sew It Today
- All customers purchasing through our webstore are required to create an account with a user name and password. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- If you have any questions regarding our webstore, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888-929-9453 (615-952-3303)